Australia Seminars limited space, sign up now!
What is Train Fun?
In 8 hours you'll learn from Jujimufu & Friends 3 Training Fun PHASES (lol) that we feel create a well-rounded athlete on a fun path to progression *detailed descriptions farther below*:
- Flexibility & Acrobatics
- Strength & Bodybuilding
- Grip Strength & Arm Wrestling
Why is Train Fun different than other fitness seminars?
- Hands-on, small class training with Juji & Tom (guests like Devon Larratt, Magnus Midtbø, & Antoine Vaillant for future seminars!}
- Learn our unique blend of athletics, strength AND aesthetics; look good while being strong and moving with AGILITY!
You don't just get powerpoints & dudes talking at you, GAINS come during the seminar, including:
Juji Survival Kit! ($168 value!! also no shipping to Australia :)
- Ammonia ($42 value) | Juji Pants ($60 value) | Grip Genie Medium Set ($62 value) *please send pants size with reservation*
- Backflip (or other acrobatic move of your choice)!
- Unique Deadlift Variations!
- Arm Wrestling Basics!
Juji's Routines (print & pdf too!):
- Flexibility Hacks Guide
- Bigger Deadlift Routine
- Arm Pump to the Max Workout
- Gripper Progression Program
Each FUN PHASE contains:
- 1 hour of instruction from Jujimufu
- 45 minutes of hands-on assistance with skills learned from Juji, Tom & Guest Ryan Bowen
Final 90 minutes is OPEN GYM, work on anything you've learned and ask us ANY questions you have
PHASE 1: Flexibility & Acrobatics
- Juji does the chair splits & he's done the splits 15+ years, written a 225+ page book on flexibility, the man lives & breathes stretching. Learn all the STUFF!
Acrobatics & Tricking
- Juji & Tom have a combined 25+ years in acrobatics & they are both SELF-TAUGHT! We've taught multiple athletes to backflip on their first day and we'll teach you or anything else fun you'd like to learn!
PHASE 2: Strength & Bodybuilding
Strength: Powerlifting, Strongman & Bodyweight (gymnastics rings, etc.)
- Juji has 15+ years powerlifting and recently broke a huge deadlift plateau to reach 300kg, he's helped Tom to go from a 113kg to 227kg deadlift in 18 months!
- We've trained with World's Strongest Men: Hafthor Bjornsson (2018), Martins Licis (2019) & Brian Shaw (4x) & we can give you all the best tips we've learned from them
- Juji started off at 70kg and has reached a peak of 112kg in his 15+ years of bodybuilding. He's found the best exercises & routines that work for him and will work for YOU
DINNER/Lunch BREAK (Healthy fun meals provided)
- We gonna get you fed REAL GOOD
PHASE 3: Grip Strength & Arm Wrestling
- We're obsessed. And we own a grip strength company. And we're bringing all of our grip tools. You'll like training grip and we'll show you the fun way to do it
- We're also obsessed with arm wrestling. Come learn the basics with us on a real arm wrestling table with PRO SPECIAL GUESTS!
PHASE 4: OPEN TRAINING/GYM with US
Now that you've got all these rad skills to try out, why not pick the ones you're most interested in, give 'em a go and ask us for any help accomplishing your goals!
We're here to make this the best experience possible and we want to provide you with a flexible time to train anything we missed, ask Jujimufu & Tom any training, diet or interesting questions you may have!
If you have any questions about Train Fun seminars you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Juji & Tom